J70 MedCup


To all the owners of J70,
Due to the international health conditions linked to the Coronavirus epidemic, the COYCH in agreement with the J70 Class will take a decision on 27 March concerning the continuation of the J70 MED CUP event organised on 4 and 5 April.
If travel is impossible for a majority of competitors, we will be able to consider a postponement of the event.
We will stop the online payments on our website from this day and we will do what is necessary if the regatta is maintained.
Late entry fees are waived.
We want this regatta to be organised in the best conditions for all the racers and we are sorry for this situation and the inconvenience it will cause.
We look forward to seeing you on the water,

Yours sincerely,
The COYCH team